The innovative end-to-end system TROCAL 76 is used not only in windows, but also in high quality residential, balcony, terrace, and parallel sliding-tilting doors. This residential door system provides outstanding thermal and sound insulation values as well as the optimal protection against driving rain and enhanced resistance to wind loads. The TROCAL 76 residential door system is available in a great many variants. Whether inward or outward opening, with or without aluminium cover, white or laminated, inter-sash or with panelling or glazing – it’s your choice. No wishes, whatever they may be, are left unfulfilled.
- High tightness and thermal insulation.
- Ergonomic: barrier-free threshold.
- High-insulation threshold solution.
- High level of protection against forced entry.
- Huge design potential: white PVC, extensive colour range, structured surfaces, or elegant designs with AluClip.
- Additional protection against driving rain.
- Use of special functional glazing or commercially available residential door.
Perfection in every detail.
You will experience the high quality of TROCAL residential doors in your daily routine. The particulary deep lock offset (“backset”) of max 55 mm ensures the greatest level of comfort and ergonomics for every opening cycle.
Best thermal insulation values thanks to the six chamber thermo centre seal system.
Barrier free building under DIN 18025 with enhanced sound insulation.
Superior stability in the form of perfectly designed reinforcement profiles.
Protection against forced entry can be configured to individual wishes and needs.
Unlimited design potential.